Why Window Film?
Whether it’s your car, home or office, window film provides a variety of consumer benefits to make your life more pleasurable and secure.
At Tint City, we break it down to basically 7 Reasons Why to Choose Window Film:
- Decrease Heat – Window film is the most efficient way to reduce unwanted solar heat transferring through your windows. It can provide up to 78% heat reduction versus untreated glass, while controlling hot spots and cooling off sun-drenched areas in your home or office.
- Reduce Fading & Health Risks – Window film blocks up to 99%* of UV rays, while also significantly reducing heat. This helps to protect your valuable furnishings from fading and provides a “sunscreen”for your skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Cut Glare – Whatever the cause – direct sun, reflections from snow, water or surrounding buildings – there is a perfect window film solution to help reduce annoying glare.
- Enjoy Energy Savings – Reducing temperature imbalances caused by extreme sunlight is why so many designers, architects and building engineers desire window film. Reducing heat loss will increase HVAC efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Increase Safety – Accidents, environmental effects and vandalism can instantly turn a pane of glass into life-threatening shards. Window film can act as a “safety net” by holding shattered glass together.
- Enhance Appearance – Whether it’s a contemporary look or a uniform design, there’s a choice of window film products that can aesthetically complement the exterior of a home or office building.
- It’s Fast and Easy – Professional installation is quick and simple. There’s minimal disruption to one’s daily lifestyle or work schedule.